Sunday January 25, 2009 (15 weeks, 0 days)
Belly Diameter - 36 in.
Total Weight Gain - 11 lbs.
Cravings - mashed potatoes, herbal tea (can you tell I was sick all week?)
Aversions - chicken, fish, meat... yes still.
Challenges this week - Lack of immune system (aka "Will I ever be off antibiotics?")
Thoughts this week - I thought I was supposed to be sick in the 1st trimester, not the 2nd!
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
it should be noted that i am in no way a fan of this whole chicken, fish, meat aversion.
You baby is the size of a 6 pound cannonball.
this is a great bit.
Whatever you all do, just please don't name your child Apple.
Whatever you all do, please buy your baby clothing here:
http://failblog.org/2009/01/23/baby-store-fail/
hahahaha.
I can't wait "your baby is the size of a basketball"
Claire, are you going to tell the child that it can't have birthday parties because it declared war on your insides? I mean, seriously, this baby needs to get it's stuff together and stop making you sick. It's time to launch baby diplomacy. Should you continue to get sick, the baby will be forced to listen to "Safety Dance" by Men Without Hats for one hour per night. If illness continues, ground your unborn child but tell the child that the grounding will only start when he or she turns 16 and wants to start dating and last as long as your pregnancy. This should do the trick.
Dr. Wes
the only possible way i will allow safety dance to be played is with the use of bose noise canceling headphones so that no one but the baby has to listen to that. its been used as torture in some countries including the u.s.
Post a Comment