Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Baby's First Doctor Visit

Tuesday November 11, 2008 (4 weeks, 2 days)

Since I already had an exam scheduled and I couldn't quite believe that I was indeed prego, I called my doctor and came in for a check up. 2 hours later I emerged having been poked, proded, drained of blood, and carrying a HUGE bag of free stuff for new moms including a full bottle of formula (now why would I keep that around for another 9 months?).

Unfortunately, it was too early to see the baby on a sonogram, so doc loaded me up with information and said to come back in 2 weeks. At that time (around 6 weeks) we would be able to see the baby's heart beating, and if all looks well the chance for miscarriage goes down to just 3% (which will be a relief for me, I already feel like a nervous mom).

No comments: