Saturday February 28, 2009 (19 weeks, 6 days)Today was quite an eventful day. Not only was it our 5 year anniversary, but we officially went under contract on a house! I titled this post Kendall's new house because although we have been saving and planning for a home over the past 2.5 years, our priorities definitely changed now that we have a little one in the mix.
The house is in a great neighborhood in North Richland Hills with Keller ISD schools and is (in our opinion) much easier to get to from Dallas, Allen, and Fort Worth than our current place.
We are scheduled to close on the house on April 24th, so please don't send any mail or stop by just yet... but we wanted to share the news with everyone! I have included more pictures below.

1 comment:
Claire,
This house is beautiful! Congratulations! I hope you get in and settled before your bundle of joy arrives.
I also hope you enjoy your daughter as much as I have been enjoying mine!
Post a Comment