Sunday, November 16, 2008

Battle of the Bump

Sunday November 16, 2008 (5 weeks, 0 days)

Realizing that it's probably too early to truly have a baby bump, but noticing that things just aren't fitting the way they did a few weeks back, I am attempting to pack for my semi-annual business trip to Pittsburgh.

Do I opt to bring my slightly snug "regular" clothes sticking it out for 4 days and looking forward to getting back home where business casual consists of a pair of athletic pants, a tee, & a hoodie?

Or do I give in to the belly and go with the still too big trousers that never managed to make it to the tailor, risking looking sloppy?

I think for now, I need to battle the bump and attempt to keep my professional image... there will be plenty of time for sweatpants and tee shirts!

No comments: